12 October 2015

co+labo radović a special introduction to Brazilian master modernist for co+labo+friends   
On 12 October, co+labo members were treated with a very special gift - a guided tour through the exhibition Oscar Niemeyer: The Man Who Built Brasilia at MOT, The Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo. The tour was organised and guided by an old friend of co+labothe Ambassador of Brazil in Japan, Mr André Correa do Lago. In true co+labo spirit (represented by  + ... ... + ...), we invited members of Keio's other architecture and urban design laboratories.

passionate architectural aficionado, André do Lago provided an enlightening introduction and guided us through the exhibition, skilfully set up and curated by MOT's Yuko Hasegawa and SANAA's Kazuyo Sejima and Ryue Nishizawa.

co+labo's collaboration with André do Lago and the Embassy of Brazil, which started with our urban research pavilion in front of the Embassy in Aoyama during the football World Cup in 2014, continues. 
colaboradović.blogspot.com will keep you posted about our ambitious plans for future collaboration.

1 comment:

  1. LOTTO, lottery,jackpot.
    Hello all my viewers, I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I am a Woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email believelovespelltemple@gmail.com and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, . so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great Dr Believe and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners. I win 30,000 million Dollar. Dr Believe truly you are the best, all thanks to you forever


    ReplyDelete