07 October 2016

co+laboradović        co+labo at the 5th Anatomy of Islands Symposium and Workshop    1     
In September 2016 the Adriatic island of Vis will host fifth and final Symposium and Workshop Anatomy of Islands. Darko Radović and co+labo were proud participants in all  events organised over the last five years, helping the founder of the Anatomy Boško Budisavljević and his team to truly internationalise that gathering of diverse group of academic, practitioners and residents, young and not-so-young, who gathered in Vis to think about the possibility of better future.
Over the years, co+labo helped bring to the island a number of generous contributors, including Kengo Kuma and his Lab (University of Tokyo, all five years!), Hiroto Kobayashi and Kobayashi Lab (Keio University), Keio University Professors Mita, Mitsukura, Kazuyo Sejima (SANAA), Tetsuo Kondo, Sano Satoshi, Keio strategic partners Politecnico di Milano etc., etc.
This year a lecture by Sano Satoshi, an architect and co+labo associate, opened the Anatomy of Islands Workshop.     


1 comment:

  1. LOTTO, lottery,jackpot.
    Hello all my viewers, I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I am a Woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email believelovespelltemple@gmail.com and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, . so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great Dr Believe and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners. I win 30,000 million Dollar. Dr Believe truly you are the best, all thanks to you forever


    ReplyDelete