25 October 2017

co+labo radović   success of co+labo members at an international architectural competition 
In 2017, Japan and Danmark celebrate 150th anniversary  of diplomatic relations. Various events organised to mark that anniversary include an International Architectural Competition Communication Beyond Words, the principal aims of which were to celebrate the work of young architects in the counties famous for excellence of design, and to help discover the latest ideas and the new, emerging generation. Two co+labo members took part in this competition and - they won! 
The Jury composed of young and already established designers Martin Lysholm Hjerl+Rosa Siri Lund (STED) and Miho Tominaga+Ito Takahito+Noritala Ishikawa (tomito architecture), have awarded 1st Prize to Sotaro Miyatake (who graduated from co+labo earlier this year; image below, left), and 2nd Prize to Daisuke Kobayashi (co+labo Masters student, in the team with Miyatake and Inoue-san; image below, right).
The competition works will be exhibited in Copenhagen, in the period 15-22.11.2017 at the Danish Association of Architects in Copenhagen (reception party 15.11), and   in Tokyo, 30.11-15.12.2017 at the Living Design Centre OZONE (reception party 30.11). 
Please join the party to see the works and congratulate the co+labo winners and other participants in this interesting competition.) 

1 comment:

  1. LOTTO, lottery,jackpot.
    Hello all my viewers, I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I am a Woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email believelovespelltemple@gmail.com and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, . so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great Dr Believe and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners. I win 30,000 million Dollar. Dr Believe truly you are the best, all thanks to you forever


    ReplyDelete